Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Another McLachingson Family Thanksgiving!

Successful breakfast and turkey in the oven by 7:30am!



Sara had to work this afternoon, so we managed to get the annual family picture done before we ate.  Allison (Eric's girlfriend) was able to join in the picture this year too! 


As always, there was too much food.  It was all delicious though!  Eric and Allison enjoyed their Tofurkey too.  Allison won the annual Thanksgiving Bingo too, thanks to Mom's Doctor Who reference at dinner.  Woohoo! We did our drawing for Christmas and now I'm ready to jump right into Christmas time. The tree is already up, but that post will have to be another day.




Everyone is out shopping now (except me...home with the kiddos). Dishes are done and I'm sitting around relaxing.  Well, as much as I can with 3 kiddos roaming around my house causing mayhem!

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment